Sunday 5 May 2013

Mes amis françaises.



Way back in September when I first moved to Paris I was lucky enough to be put in touch with the lovely and totally french Billard family. Unfortunately due to very busy schedules, overlapping holidays and a general flurry of events, it was only until the other day that RB and I made a date and headed into Paris!

I was also introduced to her friend C who was working near to the Notre Dame and met us for a wonder as well as lunch in the Tuileries. Despite my french being put to shame by the fluency of R and C's english it was great to be so immersed, listening to the pair chat away whilst keeping me included by asking me questions or pointing out different significant sights that my non-Parisian eyes had glanced over. 

Of course there were photo opportunities and seeing as it was such a beautiful day, why on earth not make the most of it? 



Voila!

Louvrely. 



The couple in the background definitely having the same thought process. 

Thank you R and C for an utterly delightful day as well as being so patient with all my linguistic errors! Apologies that this post isn't in French too. Bisous.

No comments:

Post a Comment